I may not have it all together, but I have it all
A Journal to Self-Love & DiscoveryJournaling can be so intimidating, this is a guided journal that ask you specific questions to lead you to learning more about who you are, why you are, and where you are. This journal guides you to self-awareness, self-reflection, and self-discovery. This journal includes affirmations, short poems, personal expressions, and activities to help you progress in your own self-discovery journey.
Heal Thy Self
Heal thy Self: a guided journal on self-reflection & healing
This guided journal is filled with thought provoking prompts, inspiring quotes, and thoughtful activities that aids you in self-exploration, healing, and self-reflection. With both guided questions, and pages for free writing, you will also find pages filled with the authors transparent moments on her own healing journey.
Using herself as an example to help guide you through the journal.
Journaling offers many benefits for our mental health by:
- evoking mindfulness allowing you to be present while keeping perspective
- helping you regulate your emotions
- providing you with a greater sense of your self-identity
- allowing you to recognize any patterns and growth in your life
This journal was created for you to strengthen the relationship with yourself. It is designed to help you heal, grow, and thrive.
Healing notebook bundle
- can help with tracking your progress and growth
- reduce stress & anxiety
- it can help with your communication skills and learning to express yourself emotionally
Each cover names a important part of the healing journey:
- HEAL - to be used during the time you are acknowledging the pain, identifying the patterns, learning your triggers, and unpacking your traumas
- GROW - to be used during the time you are able to work through the pain by implementing the tools learned to have a healthy relationship with yourself, & others.
- THRIVE- to be used during the time where you have set the boundaries, found the peace and are becoming the person you are destined to be.
- TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO HAVE A GOOD DAY - to be used to highlight your good days, your good moods, your gratitude for the small things or the big things!
This journal has been helpful in learning about myself even more. My absolute favorite parts of the journal are the thinking questions and the quotes. This was an overall awesome journal. -SE
This journal is really making me think! I love it! I've even pulled some of my Facebook friends in on some of the questions to help me properly interpret and answer them. Now they're interested in the journal too! The journal kind of forces me to consider ME for a change. :-) -SS
Babyyyyy girrrllll lemme tell you how this journal has snatched my soul. Made me pump my brakes. Check myself and the actions I’ve been indulging in.. and so much more. Thank you for this piece of art and helping me to embrace my healing and self love. As a therapist people think we have it alll figured out. Truth is, we don’t! Yet we do have it all within! I love love love this journal!!! Thanks Homegirl 🦋 -TM